/*Google*/ /*Hosting*/ Grizzly Bear "Ready, Able" | SFCritic Music Blog

Wednesday

Grizzly Bear "Ready, Able"


Grizzly Bear's "Ready, Able," music video was just released within the week. Thanks to You're Ex-Lover Is Dead (which mind you is a rad music blog name in comparison to SFCritic), I was put onto this spectacular video. From the album, Veckatimest, "Ready, Able" is just one of the many amazing tracks from this album which will be on one of my top albums of the year list. The video is a sparkling of images, colors, and melding of claymation. I won't get in depth with my philosophical experience, but let's just say I believe the video is a comment on our environment dying, and we should realize that we are ready, and able to take action. Also, take a look at the video "Two Weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin