/*Google*/ /*Hosting*/ Fat Freddy's Drop and Life Goals | SFCritic Music Blog

Friday

Fat Freddy's Drop and Life Goals


As of last night I've completed one more life goal. I started a "slow clap." Yes, sir--I had my moment of glory at Fat Freddy's Drop's sold-out performance at The Independent. Between songs, as the rhythm built I was dancing in a musical trance of excitement. Something strange happened. During my two step move, which is worst than Fat Joe's "Lean Back," I started clapping. As I continued clapping those around me followed suit. Normally, I'm just that out of place guy clapping, and then quietly not clapping, but tonight it was different. The song started going and then to my surprise the entire crowd was clapping. Well that's my story, but I was pretty damn pleased with myself. If you have had a slow cap experience, you should share it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin