/*Google*/ /*Hosting*/ Featured Artist: S & M "Losing My Religion" | SFCritic Music Blog

Tuesday

Featured Artist: S & M "Losing My Religion"


The curious group name, S & M, is a band and not a sex group. Comprised of emcee M.anifest and singer Sarah White, they have an EP set to be released soon. Despite the freaky name, their sound is anything but, as "Losing My Religion," is a jazzy and soulful track that ushers resemblance to Mos Def's new track, "Roses" (which is high praise for anyone unfamiliar with SFCritic). The loose drum pattern, and guitar sample highlight genre bending sounding that is typical of both artists. If the rest of the EP is anything like this track, than expect to get familiar with a new type of S & M.

S & M: "Losing My Religion"


If you enjoyed this post, check out these:


Featured Artist: Mayer Hawthorne


Day N Night, I Listen to Kid Cudi


Featured Artist: Damu the Fudgemunk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin