/*Google*/ /*Hosting*/ Got Some Change? | SFCritic Music Blog

Friday

Got Some Change?

Passion Pit has Chunk Change. That's the name of a band, and their album. I'm trying to be concise.

The band from French Kiss records has created quite the stir in my head. The first time I heard their song "Sleepyheads," was similar to my first dosing. It went smoothly, and I remained calm. Since, times have been rough. I keep hearing "and you said it was like fire down the brim," and then that electric guitar slices the beat, and I can't stop fidgeting, or what I like to call dancing. Now I itch for the song. It's on repeat in a bad way. Listen with caution:



Also check WallPaper. remix of Sleepyheads, which the Passion Pit awarded as the best remix of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin